Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family and Business

Juggling family and a business is no easy task. I am new at all of this and it has been time consuming for sure. I know it will pay off soon but there is not enough time during the day. I guess thats why I am up half the night. I finally got to the point where I realize the world wasn't made in one day so how can I expect my business to built in one day. I made me a plan of attack on juggling things that need to be done. I put family first for sure but I try to set designate time for making more cards, promoting my site, and seeing other artist studios. I know as I get used to this it will become more routine. I love card making and selling my cards helps my family. So I take one day at time and breath. And even though I love doing this my family will always come first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment