Friday, July 31, 2009

Promoting Wheres the Time?

Setting up a artfire studio is one thing. But promoting is a whole new ball game. When I started at artfire and learned what needs to be done to get your name out in the world boy was I overwhelmed. Not to say that I am used to it yet. I am working on going on the different sites to put my name out there. It hasn't been easy to do and to keep making cards. There is just not enough time in the day to get to everything that I must do. I keep notes on what is done on each site and what still needs to be done. This is my only way to stay sane in this internet world. My husband has been really trying to have an understanding in all this. That helps out alot. It will never end but that isn't a bad thing though. Even when sells pick up the work will still be at the very least the same if not more to keep your customers coming back and referrals from them. Since I love making the cards this has not been a chore but a passion to get my name and my cards out there. So that others can enjoy these cards just as much as I enjoy making them. So yes there isn't enough time in the day but really is there ever enough time the day to do everything that we would like to do. Anybody that has a skill in making handmade products I encourage you to go and set up on artfire and go for your dreams. The world needs artist like us to provide the rest of the world a great and better product. Pursue your dreams and never give up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment