Monday, August 10, 2009

Last Full Week

Well this week is my last full week of summer vacation. Next week I return back to school. Which is great cause I miss the kids and my fellow co-workers. But it also means I have to start juggling work and my online store. Thankfully I am an organized person and this week I am working on what my schedule will be and getting everything organized. My goal for after returning to work is to continue promoting as much as I can. I will be posting new cards on Sunday evenings. This will give me all week to work on new projects. This week is also my last week to get my own children ready for school. We still have shoe shopping and haircuts to go. Tonight more fall cards are going to be posted in my studio. And don't forget I will still be featuring an artisan every Saturday. And remember support handmade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment