Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Week Wrapped Up!

Well I have been back to school for a week now. The first couple of days before the official start was just crazy and BUSY. Teachers trying to get their classrooms ready for the first day of school. You see I am a custodian at a elementary school. Besides cleaning my area I also help the teachers in anyway I can. Mostly they need things moved around or even need more desks and chairs for their room.

This year we have more children in the classrooms than usual. It really isn't fair to the students nor the teachers. Some rooms are so full its even hard for me to get the vacuum around the desks. My heart goes out to them. But I work at a great place. Everyone works together to keep our students safe and ensure they all get the education they deserve.

First day of school went very well. The children were so excited about being back. The kindergartners were all so excited about being at school. You could see it on their faces. Of course the teachers are constantly telling them to stay in line, don't do that and just having plain old fun with them.

This morning I seen a mother who just walked her little one to kindergarten and the next time I seen her she was sitting on the bench in the hallway fighting her tears. I remember each and every time I sent my three to kindergarten and it does for some reason bring those tears. I guess we realize our little one is growing up to fast and a new chapter in their life has begun.

1 comment:

  1. You have many great article feel free promote your headline at Blogadder to get more visitor

    Regards,
    BlogAdder

    ReplyDelete